Keeping your vehicle well maintained will help to prolong its life and will keep unexpected break downs and repairs to a minimum. All vehicles have a recommended schedule for routine maintenance published by the manufacturer.
Many recommended services are based on the mileage of the vehicle, but may also be influenced by factors caused by the type of driving you do (long versus short trips, stop and go traffic, weather conditions) and time.
Your routine maintenance would include changing your oil, but would also include services such as
- Tire Rotation
- Spark Plug Replacement
- Fluid exchanges including Power Steering Fluid, Driveline Fluid, Brake Fluid and Transmission Fluid
- Serpentine and/or Timing Belt Replacement
- Battery Service
- HVAC Service
- Fuel Injection/Air Induction Service
- Coolant Service
- Hose Replacement
- Shocks and Strut Replacement
The recommended services for 10,000 miles versus 60,000 miles would be different. It is important to keep up with your recommended factory scheduled maintenance so that your vehicle can run in optimal condition.
For some of the above factory recommended fluid services we offer using a BG Service. Follow the links below to learn more about each service
- BG Fuel/Air Induction Service
- BG Coolant/Antifreeze Service
- BG Power Steering Service
- BG Driveline Service
- BG Transmission Service
By using BG products, they offer a Lifetime Protection Plan. Learn more here